Hey! This idea comes from The Book Titles Tag which I spotted over on Book Princess Reviews. Check out her original post (and all her other posts!) here and the post from the creators of this book tag here.
1. A TITLE THAT’S THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE
Forever waiting for Godot.
2. A TITLE THAT DESCRIBES MY PERFECT WEEKEND
Peace please and time to myself.
3. A TITLE THAT’S AN ADVENTURE I’D LIKE TO GO ON
I’d like to visit Alaska.
4. A TITLE I WANT TO NAME MY CHILD
5. A TITLE THAT’S MY IDEAL JOB
I would have taken William or Harry.
6. TITLE OF MY LOVE LIFE
Dessert has helped.
7. QUESTION I ASK MYSELF
As the great Rory Gilmore once said, “I’m sick of people taking my stuff.”
8. A KINGDOM I WANT TO RULE
I love the 80s.
9. A TITLE I’D NAME MY BAND
Sorry, I know it’s my own book, but it’s a band and it’s a band name I love 🙂
10. A TITLE THAT IS MY CURRENT MOOD
A little bit of stress wanting things to go well. It’s tough being indie published. (It’s also great, though) 🙂
11. A TITLE THAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR
Green is really my favorite color, but I was feeling this blue right now.
12. A TITLE FOR HOW I FEEL ABOUT 2018 SO FAR
Feeling overwhelmed already. Ahhhh….
13. A TITLE FOR WHERE I WANT TO TRAVEL
I’m anxious to get to a Pacific island. I’d like to relax on a faraway beach.
14. MY SUMMER PLANS
I’m hoping this will happen for me lol.
15. A TITLE THAT IS MY 2018 GOAL
Right? Why can’t this be my year?
Feel free to join in and tag yourself! 🙂